How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Are you a Sourcer who enjoys digging to find top talent?
Someone who is curious and thrives when tasked to find that \"purple squirrel\"?
A successful agency recruiter who has always wanted to try corporate recruiting?
Apply now to find out more!
The Tech (IT) Sourcing Consultant (TAS) is a part of the Strategic Outbound Sourcing team which focuses on external search (Recruiting Ninjas!) and partners closely with Talent Acquisition Consultants and Hiring Leaders to understand staffing needs to develop and implement a proactive, innovative sourcing strategy focused on critical, difficult and visible roles in a service line. Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse, top talent. Proactively build talent pools of qualified candidates by gathering and analyzing data from sourcing options. The strategic recruiter will creatively source, assess and select qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches including networking and cultivating a talent pipeline. Responsible for creating a positive customer experience to applicants. This role will anticipate industry trends and utilizes labor market information to ensure best-in-class candidate sourcing.
Focus: External client facing with focus on passive outbound sourcing, building talent pipelines, screening and assessing top talent in the Tech/IT field.
Remote ok if you reside and/or will reside in (prior to their start date) one of the Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and West Virginia.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Nursing or related field.
: Master's in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources or related field.Required Minimum Experience
Required Minimum Experience
- Minimum 2 years in Tech (IT) recruitment, sourcing, consulting, sales, or related experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection, and candidate assessment techniques.
- Minimum 2 years in Tech (IT) recruitment, or recruitment, sourcing, consulting, recruiting agency, sales or related experience;
- Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques.
- Intermediate or advanced level experience with using electronic media, social networking, job aggregators, search engine optimization, internet research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build talent pipelines.
- Demonstrated successful experience directly soliciting passive candidates via the phone or have related inside sales experience.
- Knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws, regulations and legislation is preferred.
Required Minimum Skills
- 3+ years of experience strongly preferred. 2+ years Recruiting Agency experience STRONGLY Preferred
- Demonstrated success working independently, forging relationships, and managing multiple tasks that meet or exceed deadlines with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding and problem solving.
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills, flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and follow through on requests.
- Ability to analyze with qualitative and quantitative information for decision support.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Windows, and other Microsoft Office Software, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or CRM, and outbound sourcing experience with tools such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Boolean, etc.
- Ability to communicate both positive and negative information to job applicants that preserves applicant goodwill.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible and maintain a positive work style.
This job has expired.
- Possesses the ability to create a compelling value proposition statement for engaging and recruiting passive, top talent for critical-to-fill positions.
- Selling the company; employer branding initiatives. Possesses a strong knowledge of company history, financials, position in the market, etc.
- Leverages the knowledge of your hiring manager when creating an effective sourcing strategy to identify and recruit top talent.
- Uses social networking tools to source qualified, passive candidates.
- Engages and recruits passively looking candidates (recruiting top talent in the industry).
- Builds relationships and creates candidate pipelines for future needs within lines of business supported.
- Uses behavioral based interview techniques to efficiently assess candidate competency and eliminate unqualified candidates as early as possible within the hiring process.
- Prioritizes critical and important tasks and gets them done by the stated Service Level Agreement.
- Use technology to manage data, candidate relationships, etc.
- Invests time learning and investigating ways to become better at recruiting.
- Respected as a staffing expert within the organization.
- Communicates the hiring process to candidates. Sets service level agreements for status updates and next steps and proactively meets these objectives.
- Provides a detailed overview of the opportunity, the center or region, the department, etc.
- Remains upbeat, positive and energetic about opportunities with the organization