Our client, a Public Health Institute located in Boston is seeking a Temporary Communication Assistant. The Communication Assistant will be responsible of:
* Daily monitoring of emails
* Daily monitoring of partner request forms
* Postings to all social media
* Support for meeting scheduling, note taking at meetings and saving documents to our project management platform, google drive or one drive
* Support to communications documents updates, formatting
* Developing slides for presentations
* Monthly newsletter support
* Support for documenting credit card purchases
This position is fully remote, this person ideally will have their own equipment at home. The ideal candidate will have prior marketing experience. This role can compensate up to $23/hr. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)