Temporary Guest Relations Team Member
Requisition Number: 44913
Location: Boulder Colorado
Employment Type: Temporary Staff
Schedule: Part Time
Posting Close Date: 06-Feb-2023
The Athletics Department at the University of Colorado Boulder is hiring Guest Relations Team Members! These positions are part of our dedicated Guest Relations team members who assist the Event Management department with the planning and executing of Colorado Buffaloes events.As a Guest Relations Team Member, you are an ambassador between the Athletic Department and our guests on event day! We are looking for folks that want to provide remarkable experiences for our guests, while being a part of exciting sporting and entertainment events.
- As a CU Guest Relations Team Member, you will:
- Be responsible for enhancing the game day experience of our Buffs Fans.
- Act as a game management liaison.
- Answer fan questions.
- Advise fans on game day protocols and Folsom Field / CU Events Center policies (e.g. permitted and prohibited items, concession locations, pregame timeline and events).
- Work various positions (e.g. ticket scanning, suite level, ushers).
- Be generally helpful.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We Are
As one of 34 U.S. public research institutions belonging to the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU)—and the only member in the Rocky Mountain region—our goal at CU Boulder is to directly affect Colorado communities through collaborative research, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Our faculty, staff, and students work with the broader community to establish outstanding connections that have lasting outcomes—both across Colorado and around the world. What You Should Know
- These positions work fully onsite in the various CU Boulder venues.
What We Can Offer
- All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to comply with the campus COVID-19 vaccine requirement.
- New employees must provide proof of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within 30 days of employment.
- Compensation: $18 per hour.
Temporary positions at the University of Colorado are not benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave
. Be Statements
Be authentic. Be inspired. Be Boulder. What We Require
What You Will Need
- 6 months of experience directly related to the work assignment. Job appropriate education may substitute for the required experience.
- Ability to report promptly to all assigned events.
- Ability to make decisions based on situational circumstances.
- Works well with people in a team and in a service position.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by February 6, 2023 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Select here for additional information regarding Classified Staff positions: https://www.colorado.edu/jobs/special-instructions-classified-staff-applicants To apply, visit https://jobs.colorado.edu/jobs/JobDetail/Temporary-Guest-Relations-Team-Member/44913
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency