Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Red Lion Controls (https://www.redlion.net) is seeking a Test Engineer with experience in industrial controls and testing equipment.
Essential Job Functions
What you'll bring to the Position:
- Assist in the design, construction, and operation of complex test equipment using LabVIEW and TestStand
- Contribute to troubleshooting issues on the manufacturing floor and determines root causes of failures recommending changes in testing or processing methods
- Support sustaining issues while maintaining a focus on continuous improvement
Minimum Required Education and Skills:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide technical communications to other associates
- Collaborates well with team members on all projects
Preferred Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Science or Technology related discipline. Electrical Engineering Preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience working as an Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Intelligent problem-solving ability and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of electrical component level troubleshooting and debugging
Endorse, support and model the Company's core values of:Aim HighBe TrueOwn It
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Previous use of a multimeter, oscilloscope, waveform generator and soldering equipment.
- Basic communication protocol knowledge: RS232, RS485, Ethernet, etc
- Basic familiarity with printed circuit board design, fabrication, and assembly.
Red Lion Controls provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Red Lion Controls complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.