Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assisting in other warehouse functions as needed, such as, but not limited to:
- Inspects and verify the condition of Tools and equipment received and repairs if needed
- Reports any damaged Tools to the manager immediately
- Organize Tools and equipment
- Stores, restocks and shelves Tools as necessary
- Assist in unloading delivery trucks
- Uses dollies, forklifts and other moving equipment to transport deliveries from dock to the warehouse
- Must have the ability to use welder and repair tools or perform small projects.
- Ensures that the Warehouse/storage yard is clean and organized
- Maintains safe work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Receiving material
- Pulling orders
- Answering telephones
- Tool control
- Warehouse cleaning
- Stocking items
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to bend, crawl, sit, talk, move about, hear and speak. May be required to work in restricted spaces and or under difficult lighting and access conditions. Noise level may be high when operating power industrial equipment. Employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions when transporting materials.
The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 75 pounds and be able to use appropriate support equipment to lift and move greater amounts.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee is required to properly use safety equipment as is appropriate to the work to prevent injury to self or others.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.Equal Opportunity Employer Disabled/VET
This job has expired.