Safely direct traffic at the MRF, Transfer Station or Landfill
Pay range: $16.00-$20.00/Hour
• Direct trucks as the unload
• Satisfy customer needs for service.
• Proactively participate in GFL safety culture and training
• Report any incidents
• Working in a safe manner
• Punctual and excellent attendance
• General yard clean-up and maintenance of the site
• Comfortable working with the public
• This is primarily an outside job and you must be prepared to work in inclement weather
• Safety footwear is required
• Driving to different sites and assisting where required and needed
• Assist Operators with the maintenance and care of their heavy and operational equipment.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
• Basic knowledge of equipment eg. wheel loader and small backhoe
• Self-starter, motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!