• Perform testing and observations on transportation construction projects
• Prepare daily reports on observation activities
• Review observation and test data for accuracy and completeness
• Work with project engineers and clients to ensure that client specifications are followed
• A valid driver's license and a good driving history required
• Excellent plan reading skills
• High attention to detail
• Understanding and experience with performing Special Inspections or MnDOT testing and inspections
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• iPad experience a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• High School diploma or equivalent
• One or more (1+) years of construction materials testing and observation experience
Any of the Following Certifications are a Plus
• ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician
• ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector
• ICC Structural Masonry Special Inspector
• ICC Pre-stressed Concrete Special Inspector
• State DOT Certifications
• NICET Certifications
• Nuclear Gauge / Radiation Safety
The successful candidate will be encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring. This is a career opportunity to become a member of a highly successful, fast paced team with a steady and growing backlog of large projects. Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, and paid holidays.
Braun Intertec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer; AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability friendly employer.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!