Come join a collaborative, fun and fast-paced team at Facebook. The Treasury team interfaces with a multitude of business partners and financial institutions to deliver innovative solutions at scale. We are seeking an enthusiastic Treasury professional to join our growing team and help scale Facebook's infrastructure to enable future growth. You will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of the issues involved in managing a complex global organization and implementing solutions to these challenges.The Treasury Manager must be a self-starter, fast learner and capable of working with limited direction while taking full ownership of their areas of responsibility. This individual has a global mindset and will work closely with members of US and international cross-functional business teams. The candidate will be expected to anticipate and surface issues, solve problems, recommend solutions and support go-to-market. The ideal candidate is familiar with technical and accounting frameworks of financial instruments and hedging strategies in areas such as foreign exchange and interest rates. The candidate is expected to play a lead role in effectively facilitating information flow between Treasury, other Finance teams, and cross functional business organizations. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a deep passion to learn, will also be keys to your success.
- Support expansion of new product launches and initiatives across the Facebook family of apps and services by defining and communicating Treasury requirements to scale within the existing framework of our infrastructure, processes, and timelines
- Build and strengthen relationships and scale with the growth of business teams to ensure integration of Treasury processes with various business functions
- Design and implement SOX compliance strategy for FX processes and new initiatives
- Prepare constant currency revenue reporting and support FX gain/loss fluxes
- Liaise with Reporting team on disclosures for SEC filings and management reporting
- Participate in the review and negotiation for partner or vendor contracts to ensure consistency with existing processes and systems or highlight changes needed to integrate for future growth plans
- Lead or participate in various Treasury projects and initiatives
- 10+ years of experience in broad Finance and Treasury experience with multinational companies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Technical experience and knowledge in foreign exchange and financial instruments
- Working knowledge of banking and treasury systems, well versed in Treasury operations
- Demonstrated teamwork, cross functional collaboration, and communications skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge in Treasury related FASB rules
- Experience with Bloomberg, Oracle, Essbase, advanced Excel
- MBA and/or CFA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.