Kforce has a client in search of a UI Artist in Redmond, WA.Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.Key Tasks:
- Implement UI screens for entire interactive game features including data driven dynamic layouts, animations, and transitions
- Work from visual comps, motions designs and style guides to translate complex UX wireframe diagrams and UI visual concepts into in-game UI
- Use Sketch and XAML pipeline to deliver a large scale of UI content
- Contribute to building up a visual library of Sketch components for use in UI screens
- Work in a dynamic team environment with a mix of developers, designers, and other technical UI artists to deliver UI screens
- 5+ years of experience crafting large numbers of UI screens with limited performance budget
- Proficient with one or more major UI creation toolsets such as HTML5, Flash, Sketch, Microsoft Blend
- Adobe Suite experience
- Sensitivity and discerning eye for typography, graphic design
- Interest in accessibility and multi-platform scalable UI preferred
- UI focus not UX
- Experience with motion design is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.