CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The UIUX Designer Intern will be working directly with the UIUX design team on sophisticated design problems supporting a wide range of AG and CE digital products, crafting Design Templates and Design Systems, and building Components into current Design Systems.
- Build UIUX design mockups, wireframe and prototypes
- Build art assets, style guides, design systems
- Design UIUX flows from start to finish
- Build out design site maps and architecture flows
- Test integrated software and log bugs and defects
- Build Icons and 2D graphics
- Must be pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Art, Fine Arts, UIUX, HMI, User Centric Design, User Interface Design, User Experience Design, or similar degree program
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD Experience Design Software
- Must have transportation to and from facility
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.