Join our team! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
- Enters orders received via email, phone or the TitleVest online portal. Orders include new UCC filing orders or new Coop Lien Search orders.
- Responds to client requests received via phone or email for updates, revisions, continuations and invoices for existing Coop orders, or for UCC filing inquiries, fee/invoice questions and recordability issues.
- Coordinates with production team to have all client requests ordered and completed in a timely fashion.
- Conducts QC review and delivers completed/updated Coop Lien Search reports or recorded UCC images to the client.
- Provides a wide range of support within a functional area.
- Follows functional area's processes and procedures in daily activities, troubleshoots as needed and recommends suggestions for continuous improvements to overall operations.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works toward achieving goals and objectives.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of department/field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the work group level
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.