Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in Multiple US office locations, Including Boston, Dallas, Chicago & Atlanta:
US Senior Commercial Marketing Leader
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- The US Field & Commercial Marketing Leader will work to elevate Mercer's brand and solutions across our 60 offices as well as with our Commercial Sales team
- This role works closely with our Market CEO Leaders, US Commercial Leader, and the CMO of US Marketing to insure strategic alignment and amplification of our messaging
- This Leader will build a team architecture and culture that will collaborate and execute marketing campaigns whether global, regional or local, nurture strategy, lead generation and events while building the necessary infrastructure to deliver
- This role is responsible for managing a team of Field Marketers and help align their priorities, goals, and deliverables with the team objectives
- The Leader will think creatively around opportunities to help offices and our brand stand out as well as evaluate new technology opportunities to make the execution easier
- In addition, this leader will collaborate with our Growth Team Leaders and Office Leaders to amplify our brand and solutions regionally
- The position requires an experienced, innovative B2B Digital marketer with demonstrated skills in successfully developing multi-channel marketing campaigns; collaborating with varied stakeholders, managing brand stewardship, and aligning activities with business priorities and goals.
At Mercer, we are as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. To help you reach your full potential, we offer a culture, benefits program and resources that support your wellbeing and career development as well as:
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people
- A culture of belonging, innovation, collaboration, internal mobility and extraordinary career opportunities through our four businesses: Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, each consistently ranked the industry leader in their fields
- Competitive pay, full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, generous 401k match AND automatic contribution)
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick, company holidays and time to give back to your community; flexible work culture
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Opportunities to participate in our mentor program, as well as participate in networking with other colleagues in our Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - Mercer Cares (community involvement), PRIDE, Women@Mercer, Racial & Ethnic Diversity and Rising Professionals Network!
What you need to have:
- Help drive revenue and be laser focused on digital marketing and lead generation
- Show demonstrated success with paid digital advertising with KPIs measurement proving success
- Have a strong working knowledge skilled Demandbase and while possessing extensive experience in ABM marketing to be able to champion these platforms success
- Build the vision and strategic plan through the change management process to deliver results
- Work with the Commercial Team and Growth Team Leaders to calibrate the framework and accountability for follow up around lead generation from website, paid digital, events and nurture tracks
- Report directly the US CMO and is part of the US Marketing Leadership Team. As part of the Leadership, they will work on cross-LOB initiatives and other key marketing priorities as needed
What makes you stand out?
- BA degree in business, finance, marketing, journalism, communications or related field of study
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in financial services, asset management, insurance or in an advertising agency
- Management experience and ability to operate well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision required
- Ability to interact professionally with high-level leadership and manage key internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities to evaluate metrics, calibrate and report out on successes as well as areas of opportunities
- Knowledge SalesForce, Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager required
- Strong oral communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment is essential
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh McLennanCompanies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.