Veolia is the Global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163,000 employees worldwide, Veolia designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Utility Maintenance Worker
8:00am - 5:00pm Subject to on call
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation
The Utility Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of routine cleaning, maintenance and repair to tanks, drains, culverts, grounds, buildings, and associated structures.
Performs maintenance services, installation or repairs in one or more skill areas such as plumbing, mechanical, electrical repairs, pneumatics, hydraulics, installation, carpentry, painting or vehicle servicing.
Veolia North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status or genetic information.
- Must have a have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing (operational, process, safety and quality instructions). Ability to perform basic math.
- At least six months experience in a related position and environment preferred.
- Experience with a variety of machinery, vehicles, material handling equipment, hand and power tools preferred. Must have ability to quickly learn how to safely operate specialized machinery for care of roads, grounds, galleries, structures and facilities.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.