A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma is seeking a Validation Technician I for the Carlsbad Viral Vector new Whiptail Manufacturing Facility. This position is responsible for performing calibration activities and temperature mapping and ensuring that these activities are consistent with user's/manufacturer's requirements and site quality standards.
Who You Are:
- Calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot equipment as per site requirements.
- Establish calibration specifications that account for process tolerances and equipment manufacturer's tolerances.
- Review calibration certificates generated by contractors for accuracy, completeness, and technical elements.
- Coordinate calibration activities with vendors
- Maintain calibration schedule in equipment database like RAM to avoid any overdue events.
- Maintain Metrology standards in a controlled and calibrated state.
- Write and execute equipment calibration procedures that are effective, efficient and in alignment with industry best practices
- Perform temperature mapping usingEllab Dataloggers
- Support validation engineers for equipment qualification and commissioning activities.
- Interact with cross-functional groups to coordinate activities and ensure effective communication
- Effectively solve technical problems and form solutions/plans to mitigate issues independently
- HS with 5+ years Biotech/Pharma/Medical Device or other Health Science or A.S. with 3+ years' experience Biotech/Pharma/Medical Device or other Health Science.
- 4+ years of experience performing calibration activities and scheduling vendor calibration in cGMP facility
- 3+ years of experience using asset management systems like Blue Mountain RAM
- 1+ years of technical writing skills to write documents for calibration and validation.
- 1+ years of experience in temp. mapping
- Experience in Biologics manufacturing
- Experience in operating Building management system
- Experience in new building start up.
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 222096
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time