VCA Naper Ridge Animal Hospital, in Naperville, IL, has opportunities available for you to join our incredible team! We are seeking a Veterinary Assistant to join our expanding hospital!
Who We Are:
We are an AAHA accredited hospital, with a commitment to providing individualized care that our patient's deserve. We are a full-service facility offering Preventative/Routine medical care, grooming, at home veterinary care, diagnostic testing, surgical and dental services.
Job Snapshot: The skills that will be utilized include, but are not limited to:
· Providing support to the entire veterinary hospital staff
· Ensure there is a clean, comfortable environment for patients and clients
· Ensuring that treatment areas and exam rooms remain fully stocked
· Restrain animals during examinations or vaccinations
· Keep accurate records and logs
· Sterilize equipment
· Observing patients for obvious signs of health concerns and reporting any findings to senior staff
Schedule: Full-time opportunities available with flexible scheduling.
Benefits Of Joining Our Family:
Below are some of the many benefits of joining the team!
· Leadership opportunities
· Career development programs
· Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
· CE allowance
· Tuition support and sponsorships in becoming a CVT
· Vet Tech license reimbursement
· Free mental wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
· Referral bonuses
· Competitive wage
· Medical, dental & vision insurance
· Life, long and short term disability insurance
· Paid parental leave
· Paid vacation and sick time
6 + months experience working in a Veterinary Clinic or enrolled in a Veterinary Assistant or Veterinary Technician Program preferred.
Compensation: Starting range is determined by skill set and years of experience in the field. Financial growth opportunities available.
Location: 987 Maplefield Road, Naperville, IL 60565
Apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!