We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our team at VCA A Plus Animal Hospital.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
* Maintaining medical records.
* Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
* Filling prescriptions.
* Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
* Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of doctors.
* You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
Starting Rate: $15 or higher depending on the experience
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!