Job ID: 217948
Location: HILLSBORO , OR , US
Date Posted: 2021-05-26
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Telecom Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking qualified candidates for the role of VTC Operator in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program. This position can be located in Vicksburg, MS, Hillsboro, OR, or 100% Remotely.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS).
- ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
- ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. SAIC is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree & 2 years of relevant VTC experience.
- Will also consider a high school diploma and 6 years of relevant VTC experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Must be proficient using CISCO Telepresence Management Suite(TMS).
- Must be proficient using VQ Conference Manager (VQ)
- Must be proficient installing and configuring CISCO WEBEX and Poly Group Series desktop and conference room systems
- Must have good knowledge of Crestron Audio Video Control Systems.
- Must understand Audio and Video Protocols and signal call setup
- Must be familiar with transport protocols i.e. H.323 and SIP
- Extensive knowledge in working at high tempo VTC environment.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to support high level General Officers, Senior Executive (SES) and Directors
- CCNA Collaboration desired but not required.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must have at least an Interim Secret Security Clearance to start work, and be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.