On-site: 376 Northlake Blvd. Altamonte Springs, FL 37201
The ideal candidate must reside within 50 miles of Altamonte Springs, FL
Shift(s) - rotating shift: week 1- 8am-7pm (Mon-Thur), week 2- 10am-7pm (Mon-Fri)
BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx), and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that's easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer's treatment journey.
The Distribution Associate is responsible for maintaining incoming stock, preparing out-going stock for shipment, and restocking all packing supplies.
How you will make an impact:
- Match incoming products and quantity received against the packing slip and purchase order. Sign packing slip and make a note of any discrepancy when needed. Once completed, take to manager to receive into inventory.
- Rotate stock of prescription drugs as required.
- Prepare items to be reviewed by assigned personnel. NO EXCEPTONS. EVERY ORDER MUST BE CHECKED AND INITIALED BY THE ASSIGNED PERSONNEL BEFORE IT IS PACKED AND SHIPPED TO THE CUSTOMER.
- Pack items according to instructions during training period. Most products are glass and must be packed to prevent breakage. Some products are temperature sensitive and must be packed to prevent spoilage.
- Prepare shipping labels using the Shipping Manager for our dedicated shipping company (Fed Ex, UPS, etc.).
- Keep track of time and ask for help when needed to ensure all orders are completed before the pickup time assigned by our shipping company (Fed Ex, UPS, etc.).
- Keep the distribution area clean and orderly.
- Deliveries will be required on an as needed basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Valid Florida driver's license.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Associates in this role are expected to be able to work independently and have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Excel, Word, and Outlook are strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health. Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This job has expired.