At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO *
This position is responsible for coordinating warehouse activities including inbound, internal, and outbound warehouse processes. The warehouse coordinator will complete, lead and monitor completion of all warehouse tasks under direction of the Department Manager and in conjunction with the warehouse and inventory teams.
- Partner closely with the warehouse management team to ensure warehouse activities are effectively scheduled and executed.
- Monitor and coordinate the shipping cockpit and dock activities, specifically, the physical warehouse activities and transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Perform warehouse team lead responsibilities, to include coordinating, assigning work activities, reporting and follow-up.
- Monitor status of outbound shipments.
- Create and coordinate replenishment tasks to ensure adequate stock in pick faces.
- Creates and releases waves and manages tasks for picking product for shipment.
- Manages the wave release process to be as close to just in time without the warehouse staff running out of work.
- Investigate product shortages and rewave shipments as needed.
- Manage staging and loading tasks.
- Manage outbound orders including stock transport orders (STO) between sites.
- Mange goods receipt product put away activities.
- In conjunction with the inventory control coordinator, create, assign, and complete inventory control tasks.
- Support inventory control activities to include identifying, investigating, and resolving inventory discrepancies. resulting from the use of exception codes.
- Manage warehouse Master Data.
- Complete shift handoff.
- Attend extensive training sessions required in order ensure system and process proficiency.
- Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively apply the Saputo values.
- Work together professionally in a team environment with coworkers and other department personnel.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Two-years in a lead warehouse role, directly in a warehouse, logistics, transportation or distribution center environment.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced experience with word processing, spreadsheet applications and specialized inventory control software programs (WMS), SAP a plus.
- Strong knowledge of inventory location managed warehousing operations.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- The employee may be exposed to wet, hot, humid and cold temperatures, moving machinery including forklift traffic, and noise levels exceeding 85dB.
- The employee is regularly required to work in an office, warehouse, and production environment.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), required in a warehouse and production environment.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.