EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Water Systems/Maintenance Tech-Fremont
Job Summary: --
The water technician will support the Maintenance Manager in a safe, efficient and professional manner with, while adhering to all safety and health standards. The water systems/maintenance tech provides specialized support to assist the vendor with repairs, monitoring alarms and completing rounds & readings on all water treatment systems around the facility, supports the Facility Team with added labor when necessary, and performs preventative maintenance in accordance with the CMMS schedule. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for following all processes to support client satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
• Monitors and participates in operations in an assigned area.
• Coordinating work with service vendor to ensure that safe work practices and standard operating procedures are followed.
• Answers questions and provides information related to maintenance & operation activities including resolving problems, handling complaints and providing technical support in area of assignment.
• Interacts professionally with the customers and clients; maintains effective working relationships and works in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet departmental objectives.
• Works on maintenance & operation activities dealing with DIRO, Soft water systems and water treatment controllers (Cooling towers, process cooling & hot water boilers.)
• Conduct Rounds & Readings on all DIRO, Soft Water systems & Nalco water controller skids to ensure coverage around site.
• Responds to emergencies as requested; coordinates activities with other responders;
• Perform a variety of field maintenance tasks, various valve replacements, working on pneumatic actuators, troubleshooting pumps & VFD's, monitoring BMS alarms and responding accordingly.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Posted 33 minutes ago
Posted 27 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!