We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
This position requires the ideal candidate to assist Financial Advisors with sales, service, and operational support. The Sales Assistant II will be securities licensed (Series 6 or 7 and a 63) and provide service to clients via telephone, video communications, direct interaction and/or written correspondence.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
Submit and process certain operational requests as instructed by the Financial Advisor and/or client. This may include placing unsolicited trades, providing stock quotes, processing fund distributions, check deposits, journals, ACAT initiation, providing account information and updates, create and distribute paperwork, scheduling client meetings and proactively requesting account maintenance fees.
Work with the Financial Advisor to ensure that certain reports and account alerts are reviewed and addressed.
Be diligent in adhering to policies and procedures meant to maintain the office in a way that is compliant with regulatory requirements.
Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer in the absence of the assigned Advisor.
This position is subject to FINRA background and screening requirements, including the successful clearing of a background check and fulfillment of all continuing education requirements.
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- A Sales Assistant II will have at least two years of industry experience.
- Must be skilled in adapting to new and ever-changing technology.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Must be proficient with Outlook and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be a self-motivated achiever with the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Continuous growth in knowledge of banking, industry changes and financial and insurance product literacy would be required.
Level of Complexity and Scope
- Experience with the Raymond James systems and procedures.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Insurance licensing.
- A Series 6, 7, 63 and/or 65/66.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys the fast-paced nature of the financial services industry but prefers to work with clients in a more supportive capacity. This is a moderately complex job that requires attention to detail and utilization of a wide variety of job skills.Degree of Independence and Decision-Making
The candidate should possess the ability to work in a self-directed manner. Regulatory requirements demand that the candidate operate in an ethical manner, with adherence to established guidelines and policies at all times.Required Supervisory Responsibilities
Standing, sitting, hearing, seeing, speaking, light lifting, driving.Compliance Statement
Development and Training
- The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
A career path to becoming a Financial Advisor may be available for qualified candidates.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.