This position is eligible for an up to $3000 sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance available!
Master's Level Clinicians are an integral part of our well-established program of social workers, psychologists, family therapists, educators, and allied health professionals serving young children and their families at the Wediko School in Windsor, NH. The clinician will supervise and manage a residential treatment group of up to 11 boys with severe emotional disturbance in the Wediko School program.
How You'll Be Making A Difference
Developing and implementing Individual Treatment Plans for a group of children which includes but is not limited to:
- Directing and facilitating weekly group supervision of Dorm Supervisors, Lead Staff and Residential Counselors to follow treatment plans.
- Planning for and facilitating daily group meetings.
- Modeling appropriate interactions between staff and students in a variety of situations.
- Providing weekly family therapy sessions for an assigned case load of students.
- Maintaining weekly contact with parents, school districts, educational consultants and other external team members.
- Intervening during a crisis including emergency family meetings, team meetings, hospitalization, milieu interventions.
- Attending and participating in program-wide meetings that include weekly treatment team meetings, medication meetings and staff briefings. Additionally, participating in weekly group supervision of family therapists, program development meetings and weekly individual supervision.
Providing on-going administrative functions around students in the group involving:
Additional Functionsresponsible for:
- Coordinating treatment with all outside agencies e.g., meetings, phone calls, 30-day treatment meeting.
- Networking with other team members, coordinating team treatment approaches within the program to ensure continuity of services; this includes the Clinical Director, the Residential Director and the School Principal.
- Notifying all team members about critical incidents in a timely manner.
- Implementing and coordinating any transition planning.
- Coordinating transportation for students on an as-needed basis for appointments and home visits.
- Responsible for on-call family support-line phone rotation.
- Maintaining regular consultation with outside school districts.
- Collaborating with other Dorm Supervisors around children.
- Performing any other duties as required by the Clinical Director.
- Maintaining case files, which include ITPs and/or family treatment plans, clinical notes, clinical progress reports, court reports and discharge summaries in a timely manner.
- Minimum of a master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, or related field.
- Experience working with children/families.
- Flexible with responsibilities and schedule.
The position requires the ability to walk the rugged terrain of the Wediko Windsor, NH campus, an active wooded setting. The ability to bend, hold and lift is also required as indicated by CPI behavioral management techniques.Valuing Diversity
We are committed to excellence in diversity, equity, and inclusion, while simultaneously creating a culture that supports those values. We believe the differences we bring enhance our ability to provide exceptional service and care to diverse children, families, and communities. Moreover, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging align with our values and our mission to help vulnerable children and their families build permanent, positive change.
This job has expired.