Job ID: 306947
Hancock, a CRH company, is the leading provider of concrete pipe, box culverts, manholes and precast structures in the upper Midwest, primarily serving the water end-market with six manufacturing sites in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Performs a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Fabrication of steel molds for concrete which includes use of hand and power tools, welding operations and use of lifting equipment
- Fabrication of steel form parts using various cutting equipment and welding part together per specifications
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements
- Must have experience in steel fabrication, at least 1 year is preferred
- High school diploma / equivalent
- Ability to perform basic mathematic
- Ability to read fractions and a tape measure
- Ability to read shop prints
- Understanding of basic hand and power tools and their use
- Capable of Arc & MIG welding both horizontal and vertical, with ability to pass certification
- Capable of using oxy/fuel torch to cut steel
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience using industrial steel tooling such as vertical band saw, drill press, grinders, etc.
- Prior use of plasma cutter
- Prior use of fork trucks and rolling equipment
- Prior use of overhead bridge cranes
- Maintenance experience
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Hancock, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Willmar Job Segment:
Welding, Fabrication, Pipe Welding, MIG Welding, Manufacturing
This job has expired.