If local to the Boise, ID area this position can be located at our headquarters in Boise, ID or remotely anywhere in the country.
You are passionate, motivated by challenge, mentally agile, self-motivated, and an independent person who needs minimal supervision to get the job done. You are used to working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and adapts well when presented with change. You have a keen eye for identifying potential issues, and you like to work as part of a team to create solutions. You are not afraid to do the research when you do not know the answer. Training comes naturally to you, and you enjoy sharing your knowledge and know-how with others.
The Workday Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst at US Ecology is involved in supporting and maintaining our Workday system. You will be a technical point-of-contact for system end users and assist with ensuring data integrity, system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. You will support the deployment of new system features, upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects.You are a subject matter expert (SME) in the Payroll and Time Tracking areas of the Workday system.
Day in the Life
After grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Research and resolve Workday problems, unexpected results or process flaws
- Support the deployment of Workday's new features and functionalities
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application upgrades and fixes
- Maintain Workday system configurations
- Document processes and results
- Participate in multiple projects
- Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions and policy changes
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing reporting tools
- Actively participate in meetings with different team members across the company at every level to understand the issues or required development and propose solutions
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Collaborate with appropriate resources on the resolution of specific policy and procedural problems and inquiries
- Ensure all requirements of the Company's Collective Bargaining Agreements are up to date in Workday
- Support programs and maintain data for compliance
For your hard work
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field and minimum of 5 years' experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- SME in following Workday areas:
- (Required) - Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits
- (Preferred)- Recruiting, HCM and Reporting
- Ability to work remotely from your home office
- Working knowledge and understanding of Workday practices
- Knowledgeable in Payroll and HR processes and data
- Knowledge of database design, structure, functions, processes, and database tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks, drug screening
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical option for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.