For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Mobile,AL,United States | , United States;Longmont,CO,United States
Intrado is looking to hire a Workforce Management Analyst in Longmont, CO to join our Life & Safety business segment.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring, and analyzing call volume projection functions, forecasting call quantity and staffing needs in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring adherence to departmental policies and procedures
- Perform basic modifications in the scheduling system of daily and weekly projected trends and volume
- Coordinate all scheduling functions, updating and reviewing call volume factors, responding to changes in projected call volumes (e.g., absenteeism, attrition, lunch factor, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained, and escalating discrepancies to management
- Review and administer temporary and mandatory schedule change requests, approving or denying requests based on current and upcoming operations needs
- High school diploma or GED required.
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
- Minimum two years of operations experience in a call center environment required with experience in staff forecasting and scheduling preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel is required
- Advanced experience in Excel preferred. Will be creating forecasting models in Excel.
- Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you'd expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond (tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identify protection and more)! Apply today to join us in work worth doing!
For candidates located in Colorado, the hiring range for this position is anticipated between $40,000-48,000 a year and will be commensurate with experienceABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual's contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.